Friday, August 21, 2009

To Grandmother's House We Went!

Charlie and I had a great time last week, spending about six days with my family! There was no shortage of balls to throw, bananas to eat, and "new" toys to play with! Charlie was in heaven! And it was a veeeeery nice break for me- I even got to spend Friday night and all day Saturday in Austin with one of my best girlfriends, sans-Charlie, all thanks to Grandma!




While we were there, it seemed like Charlie's vocabulary quadrupled basically overnight! I'm slowly trying to get all of his words on video to post here just so I can have it recorded- but now he can say the following words: ball, bird, dog, car, duck, dada, mommy, bye-bye, and bubble. Oh and I almost forgot, his favorite word "no" often spoken repetitively while wagging his finger. Hmmm... wonder where he learned that? He has also been heard possibly saying hello, quack, nana, grandma, pop, papi, choo-choo, flower, and banana. Like most of you really wanted to read all of those, but I know there are certain Grandparents out there that care. :) And now for more pictures!








5 comments:

Dacia said...

can he actually blow the bubbles already?? i cannot teach ellie to blow bubbles...she always blows with her mouth closed too much and makes the tooting sound with her lips. i've given up! :-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, I know I heard him say "Papi" at least a couple of times.

Rachel said...

He's turning into such a little boy!

Teri Dufilho said...

those are the cutest pictures!!.......LOVE the one of him looking at his reflection, looks like he likes that little guy in the mirror!!...looks lile he had a fun time at Grandma's!....yep, hearing a grandchild say your name melts the old heart....

meganlagoy.blogspot.com said...

My favorite pics: looking at himself in the mirror (too cute) and sleeping sprawled out in the crib (precious!)