So I had my dr.'s appointment, and unfortunately I still have not progressed! But, the doctor had already said he did not want me to go past 42 weeks, plus, the amniotic fluid is looking a little low, so he wants to induce Wednesday, April 9th! So that is the plan! We go in at 5 am that morning!
I feel a mix of emotions right now: so excited to know it will be so soon, a little disappointed because I really didn't want to be induced, really grateful that we didn't have to make the decision to induce (the amniotic fluid thing really made it for us), and a little nervous because I have a greater chance of needing a c-section by the end of the day if I still have not dilated. But I know in the end none of it will matter because we will be holding our little boy so soon! If you think to pray for me over these next few days, please pray for peace and for my over-achieving cervix to dilate at least a little before Wednesday. :) Thank you!!!
Carly will hopefully be updating the blog for me on Wednesday so everyone can keep track of Charlie's arrival!