This is a little game being passed around all over facebook. I'm loving reading everyone's 25 things! You get to know a lot about a person! Here's mine that I originally posted on Facebook on Tuesday. If you haven't done it yet consider yourself tagged! Share 25 random facts/habits/goals about yourself. It's fun!
1. My bathroom is halfway painted and has been that way for about a week now.
2. I LOVE coffee and sweets
3. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to blogging, gmail, and facebook
4. I worry a lot about not being a good mother
5. I'm afraid of flying
6. I am a nightowl- I can be exhausted all day long and then start to perk up around 9 pm
7. I never knew how much I would love Charlie and how much he would change my life until I saw him for the first time.
8. I still can't believe I'm an adult, a wife, and a mother. I still feel like I'm in high school a lot of the time.
9. Since staying home with Charlie, I've gotten really into decorating and am constantly rearranging and re-painting things in my house.
10. Sleeping in and going to the movies randomly are the only things I miss about our pre-Charlie days.
11. I love to sing and start to feel depressed if I haven't sung in a while
12. I just won some chandelier shades on ebay at the last second and my heart is beating so fast!!13. I'm pretty sure I watch too much tv.
14. I'm starting MOPs this week and am excited and nervous about making new friends.
15. I'm an army brat and moved about 13 times growing up and went to 3 different high schools
16. I have lived in this house with Paul longer than I have lived any other place. (four years)
17. Lately I've been trying really hard to be more transparent with people about myself and my faith in Christ
18. I played the Good Witch in the Wizard of Oz in high school.
19. I always try to think of new baby names (no, I'm not pregnant, nor do I want to be right now!!)
20. I don't really know any of my neighbors and feel kind of bad about that.
21. My love language is words of affirmation
22. I don't really worry about germs, but sometimes worry that i should!
23. I am more in love with Paul today than i was the day we got married.
24. I was put on high risk insurance in college and am STILL not allowed to drive my parents cars (according to their insurance) even though I haven't been in an accident that was my fault in over five years!!
25. My heart is STILL beating fast over that ebay win. :)