Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 Years Old

I can hardly believe it has been 3 years since I laid eyes on him...



...this tiny sweet bundle...



...turned curious, fun-loving toddler...



...turned loving, protective big-brother...


...turned funny, smart BIG BOY!
(who promptly after blowing out his candles declared  
"it's MY birthday" to everyone around.  Yes, I guess he really is three)


I could not be more proud of this precious son of mine.  His sincerity and wit surprise me every day and I am cherishing every detail of who he is and who he is becoming.  I cannot believe how blessed I am to get to be his mommy!  We love you Charlie, Happy Birthday!

post signature

8 comments:

Erica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARLIE!!!!

Teri Dufilho said...

such sweet memories......we're cherishing every moment along with you, Bethany!

Norm Hayess said...

What a beautiful family. I'm jealous.

Jessika said...

Hi, I´m just reading randomly on blogger and found your blogg. I felt that I needed to make a comment about your nice blogg with all fantastic pictures. Congratulations to your nice children!
Love Jessika from Sweden

Kianna said...

just adorible :)

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

I just came across your blog and I love it! Your children are sooo precious! Such a cute little family. :)

Jim said...

Part of Office 2007 users may not be able to open by the Rights Management documents. Microsoft released three patches for Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007, fix the vulnerability can not open a specific file.

raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

Stan Mikita Jersey | black-hawks-jersey.com