Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloween Costume

Ever since Halloween last year when I was pregnant, I've been trying to come up with a fun and easy costume idea that the three of us could do together for this year... after months and months of searching online, searching magazines, and wracking my brain (okay, so maybe I didn't work that hard for it...) I have finally found our costumes!!! It will be super easy and pretty cheap to concoct, but may take some time, so I'm already getting started...

Here's a glimpse of the beginnings of our costumes...



Any guesses??

*if you already know because we told you, please don't give it away just yet!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see them...

Lacey said...

You have peaked my curiosity. I can't even begin to guess...hmmmm....I'll let you know if something from that picture comes in mind. Now, I'll be stalking in hopes to find out.

meganlagoy.blogspot.com said...

You're going to be pictures in a scrapbook? :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry no guesses..! I can't wait to see your Halloween costume.

Lacey said...

Is it a hot dog stand?? I saw last night that in this months Parents magazine and I thought, maybe she read this and is using this??? So I got on to see your paper and noticed the letters could be that. So, that is my guess. Charlie a hotdog and you and your husband the hotdog vendors??