- all of your sweet encouraging comments on my last post- THANK YOU!! It helps to know there are others out there that have gone through the same thing when you're waking up for the third or fourth time at about 4 am and this is night seventeen of no sleep (or something like that!)
- my dear mother in law that came over to spend the day with me so I could take a nap and get a few things done around the house... and for doing the dishes- thank you!!!
- my amazing mom who knew just what I needed and even though she wasn't able to do it herself (because of living too far away and that darn job she needs to retire from!!!), is sending over the Maid Brigade tomorrow to do it for her.
- my wonderful husband that took care of [still sick] Charlie for me this evening so I could play Pokeeno for a little girls' night out! Always does the trick for a tired momma.
- the fantastic nurse at our pediatrician's office who I also know from church who gave me her cell phone # that I called three times today to ask specific questions about which vick's vapo rub, where to put it, and side effects of this antibiotic.
- the hope that I will sleep through the night again...one day.