Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Cleaning!

simple-mom-spring-cleaning-party
Anyone out there ready for a good spring cleaning? I know I am! I'm ready to roll up my sleeves, pull back a pony tail, and tackle those junk drawers and closets that have gone without notice for months. Watch out fingerprints on the doors and windows, and layer of dust on the fans! Tomorrow I will be all over you! But for now, I am preparing and resting up. Just thought I'd share so you could check out the Spring Cleaning Party happening over at Simplemom.net if you're interested! And to keep me accountable check back throughout the week and I'll share my progress. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Going to check it out. We are in need of a good clean in a MAJOR way. :) Good luck this week!