Friday, April 3, 2009

Reminiscing

It is late. I should be in bed. I should be sound asleep by now. But I just got word that some of our best friends just welcomed their new baby boy into the world. I couldn't be more excited and it just got me thinking...







I couldn't have imagined how much my life was going to be changed over this last year... its been almost a whole year. And looking at these pictures, I remember it like it was yesterday. And even while it didn't all happen the way I would have planned... it happened just the way the Lord knew it would. Charlie was born, and our lives were changed forever.


Congratulations to the Jordans on your new baby boy.


"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. "
Psalm 139:13-16

1 comment:

Teri Dufilho said...

Congratulations, Nate and Jaimee!.... Luke is a blessing from the Lord and we are so happy for you!