Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today's my Bloggie-Birthday!

One year ago today I set up house here in blog-land with my very first post that you can read here.


That same day, I made another post that you can read here.


Oh those pre-baby days! With Charlie's birthday fast approaching (April 9th) I'm feeling all nostalgic and remembering what life was like this time last year. I was doing all kinds of crazy things like scrapbooking and sewing, anything to keep myself occupied for the weeks (and weeks!) of pregnancy still ahead of me. Its so nice having this blog to be able to look back on and remember those precious days leading up to Charlie's birth! Thanks to those of you who have stuck with me and read and leave comments! Of course, most of you are related to us and you have to keep reading and commenting- otherwise you won't get all the Charlie pictures and updates. :) Happy first birthday to my blog. :)
And while I'm on the subject of birthdays- there are two other much more important (real) birthdays this week that I could not forget! My father in law on the 23rd, and my dad on the 26th!






Happy Birthday! We love you both so much!

3 comments:

Teri Dufilho said...

Happy Blogday to you!!!......awwwww, you were such a beautiful pregnant lady a year ago, and now such a beautiful mommy.......and remembering the pre-charlie-prep days, it's so hard to believe it's been almost a year.....well, congrats on a year in blogland! we have enjoyed every word and every picture (oh my, the charlie pics make us all smile!)...

Teri Dufilho said...

oh, and thank you for the birthday shout-out to bill !..... i can't wait for him to see it.....those are two great pics of charlie with his Pop and with his Papi!!......happy birthday today to you, Jim!!!

Unknown said...

I remember how anxious I was for you a year ago, Bethany. I was excited to meet this precious new baby, but my concern was for you - a natural, easy delivery. . .a little early. . .just the way you wanted! And of course, God had his own plan, and Charlie came out perfect! We love you all! (and the 2 grandpas are pretty cute, too!)