Monday, September 1, 2008

The Injury

Thanks for the mom advice. I've made my decision: next time I go to the gym, I will let them know I really don't want him to watch T.V.! If he is fussing, they can come and get me. Thanks for the encouragement, fellow moms!

I would have been telling them this at the gym today, except that it seems I will not be able to go to the gym for a while, at least a few days... I have injured my foot in the Body Step class I've been going to... which is unfortunate as I have just spent four and a half months not being able to exercise, and here I am again. It's really not that bad, but enough to keep me off of it for a while...hopefully, this will heal quickly...




(By the way, the pics were Paul's idea) Who knows what the title of this post and pictures are in honor of??? Gotta have something to entertain ourselves until September 25th!!!

3 comments:

Bush Family said...

I'm sorry you hurt your foot! Hey...I'm training for another half marthon in November in San Antonio...maybe we can plan for ya'll to be visiting your folks that weekend so maybe we can get together. i think it is the weekend of the 16th.

Dacia said...

LOL! you can tell paul that i get it and that is just so funny! that is one of my favorite episodes of the office! :-)

(sorry you hurt your foot, though)

Anonymous said...

My favorite episode of all.

Maybe Paul can get you some pudding and his kindness will heal your foot.