Saturday, March 15, 2008

Favorite New Song


Okay maybe I'm waaaaay behind the times because as soon as I heard of her, I started hearing her all over the radio, but have you guys heard of Sara Bareilles??? Her song "Love Song" is one of my new favorite songs. I bought the whole album but haven't really had a chance to get into all of it yet. We don't have any blank cd's so I have yet to burn it and take it with me everywhere, which is how I usually get connected to a new album. But Love Song is just such a fun, catchy song. I first heard her on the Today Show and didn't realize how mainstream she was becoming already. I'm pretty sure she writes everything herself and she plays piano and guitar too... true talent that I can respect!

1 comment:

Carly O'Quinn said...

I, too, LOVE this song!