Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've been Tagged!

My first time to be tagged since starting my blog. :)

The directions - Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself, and then share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, and finally tag five people.

Randomness:
1. I would be REALLY excited to have Charlie born on my birthday, April 4th. I know, that would mean he was a few days late, and that would mean my birthday would forever take a backseat to whatever celebration we were having for him. But I just think it would be so awesome to share that with him and wouldn't that just be the BEST birthday present ever???

2. I am really scared of flying. Its kind of crazy, but I'm working really hard to get over it. As a psychologist, I know in my head that this fear is irrational and that flying is statistically safer than driving. But my emotions and my body cannot be convinced of this as I am floating in the air in a large metal vehicle!! And it hasn't been my entire life... only the last few years. I mean, my dad's in the army, so I used to live in Germany and even flew to the other side of the world- Kazakhstan- when I was in college!!! The night before our wedding, I called Paul to see if there was any way we could DRIVE to Cancun for our honeymoon. Haha, there was not, unfortunately. While there was a time that I thought I could never fly again, I have made great improvements and have flown several times successfully. But still when I think about flying... I'm scared!

3. I LOVE coffee and it used to be one of my best friends before I got pregnant. Decaf just doesn't do it for me the way regular used to! I can't wait to get back to you, old friend!

4. When I quit caffeine over the summer, just before I was pregnant, I was soooo addicted that I had horrible headaches and sciatic nerve pains in my legs for a week!!!!

5. My first dog's name was B.J.- he was a shetland sheepdog. I was six or seven and just looked at him and said we should call him B.J. Later, when my mom was completing the paperwork to keep him registered with AKC, she had to come up with what the initials stood for... Bethany's Jewel. :)

Places to go:

1. Australia. Robin- I would loooove to go there too!!! I've just got to psych myself up (or knock myself out) for the 30-something hour plane ride! :)
2. Hawaii definitely- I just love beachy vacations!
3. Back to NYC
4. Alaska- I've always thought one of those Alaskan cruises would be amazing.
5. France- I've been all over Europe, but never to France.

Tagged Friends:
I'm new to this and don't have a ton of blog friends... soooo, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!!

No comments: