Thursday, March 20, 2008

Four Years Ago

March 20, 2004


March 2005- First Anniversary in Galveston


March 2006- 2nd Anniversary in Austin
March 2007 - 3rd Anniversary in Houston



March 2008-4th Anniversary in The Woodlands

(Thanks, Carly, for loaning me a dress that actually fits!!!)

Four years ago today around 7 pm I walked down the aisle and said "I do" to a man I was so in love with. Now I am so much more in love and we are soooo close to having our first child, that honestly, it could happen today, on this day that we remember our commitment we made on this day four years ago! I love you Paul!!!! (probably won't happen today though- I think I'm just going to be pregnant for forever, really) ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yall are so adorable!! Happy 4th Anniversary! I love how all of your trips over the past 4 years have gotten closer and closer to home! That is so how it happens.. Just wait...next years pic will have little Charlie in the middle of it! Can't wait to meet him! Have enjoyed visiting with you and hope that we can more often! Will be waiting to hear the news!!! :))

Teri Dufilho said...

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSAY !!! gosh, hard to believe it was 4 years ago ..... we thank the Lord for your commitment to each other and to Him ...... what a wonderful foundation for sweet charlie!!

Carly O'Quinn said...

You look fan-freakin'-tastic, preggo lady! I'm glad that dress worked.

Lindsay said...

You won't be pg forever! The last few weeks are always the longest...you look great by the way!

Happy Anniversary!

laura said...

I am so excited to have found your blog! We were so honored to be there the day you two were married--Happy Anniversary! Your last one without kids!